Monday, May 27, 2013

Family Room/ Office Make-Over

Before Pictures

This is what our living has looked like for the almost 5 years that we have lived here.






Ready for the amazing transformation.......

AFTER

First is the family room side...





Next is the office side that still has some clutter, because I am still going through a whole rooms worth of stuff from our office, now that we no longer have a whole room to shove stuff, and trying to figure out where to put it all. It is the room that needs the most projects done to complete it. But here it is up to this point...



My sister gave this to me for Christmas a few years ago, although I did some modifications, I love it!

I am still going to add some shelves above the computer for my family picture wall ;)!

The view from the kitchen.

Not sure if the pictures capture what an incredible transformation this room has gone through but I think our hard work and my moms creative touch made this into the incredible room that it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment