Monday, May 27, 2013

Miss Ashlee's New Room

BEFORE PICS
I guess that I never took pictures of the entire room when Ashlee and Logan were both in this room, but the color of the walls never changed, just the amount and position of the furniture. But it is totally a little boys room.







AFTER
Now it is a room fit for Ashlee and her little sister :)!



I would prefer the crib to be white, but I don't have the energy so it will just have to be an eye sore . I also want to get a blanket for the crib that matches Ashlee's comforter. And the doors to her closet are painted with chalkboard paint!!

I need to add a couple pictures that I have above the bed and also a fun mirror. 

Up close picture of the comforter that my mom made for Ashlee. She actually found this material and this is where we got the color scheme for Ashlee's Room.


Once again another fun room to paint and then start adding all the elements. It sure came together better than I could have imagined. Thanks again mom for your creative expertise in decorating :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment