Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Few Random Pics

So this is a picture of my little brothers wife Courtney and his little girl Miss Addyson.



So this past weekend, my dad and Cyndi came up from Utah. Since Matthew had to work, I just stayed in at my grandparents house so that I could see everyone and be out of Matthews hair so that he could get some sleep. Well Logan needed a nap and so I went and laid him down in his bed. He was screaming and then the next minute he was quiet. Which in my mind wasn't quit right, so I stepped in to check on him and this is what I saw. I totally laughed and then I had to grab my camera. He had gotten a hold of a box of nerds that was apparently too close to his bed and was just quietly sitting there eating them. What a little troll, he sure does love candy a little too much.



Like many other kids, Logan fights sleep super bad. He was really whinny so I put him on our bed to watch a movie and as soon as his head hit the pillow he was OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment