Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Bows!!!!

I am getting excited. I found a wholesale website where I can buy ribbon at really cheap prices. So I am going to try to get alot and try to make bows and sell them, locally as well as on ebay. I am hoping that I can make some extra money. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that things work out. I think where I have found ribbon for an incredible price that I can hopefully sell them cheaper than what others are selling them, giving me an advantage. But I have to figure out how to creative and make different ones then are being sold by everyone else. I figure why not give it a shot. So here are a few new ones since last time I posted pics.







1 comment:

  1. Niki your bows are so cute! Congrats on finding cheap ribbon, I'm obsessed with the stuff! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete