Monday, February 15, 2010

Lifes Simple Pleasures

So I bought Logan a bubble machine a few weeks ago and it took like a day to use up all of the bubbles. Apparently I am a horrible mom and every time I go to town I forget to buy more. So everyday since we ran out of bubbles, Logan looks at his bubble machine and says "Bub, Bub" and I have to let his little heart down and say "All Gone"(because mom is a idiot and apparently cant remember to buy any more). Then he cries and throws himself on the ground and then we move on. Well I must have gotten some pretty good sleep last night because I think for the first time is a few weeks my brain is working: Hey why dont I just make some homemade bubbles!!! Pretty Darn Good Idea says Logan!!!! So I want to thank Jessica for posting the recipe on the family website and for that little voice inside of me :)! Now there are no more tears and Logan can get back to being a kid and enjoying one of lifes simple little pleasures BUBBLES!!!!


(Please take a minute to notice the Heavenly glow radiating off of the rim.)

1 comment: