Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good News

I took Logan in today for his check up and his arm is healing great. It hasn't healed enought to take the cast off. So three more weeks in the cast and then off it comes. YEAH!!!!

Despite it being a long and frustrating day for me. We are officially getting things in order for Matthew to start back to school. He will be doing his schooling through an online school. It is a self-pace program, and then after he finishes and passes his exams he will be a Registered Nurse! So looking forward to it. Somedays things are looking up and then others I seem to get into a slump. I will just keep trying to keep my chin up, I always seem to make it through the hard days too.

Oh and I have to post this so that I will remember. Although Logan isn't saying too many words yet. If you point at a picture of a Temple and ask him what it is he will say "TEEEMP...PLLLLLE". So we drove past the Twin Falls Temple today and Matt and I were talking and all of a sudden we heard Logan say "TEEMP...PLLLLE", we thoguht it was the coolest thing because we didn't say anything to him, he noticed it on his own. What a special little moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment