Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Growing Up Way to Fast

I seem to find excitement in the smallest things sometimes. Yesterday I got home from work and fixed Logan some lunch. I just piled all his chicken nuggets and fries on his plate and put a dab on ketchup on it as well. Then I went about washing dishes and folding some laundry. I was shocked to see he was just sitting at the table eating everything instead of playing in it and throwing it on the floor. He is just getting so big. What happened to my little boy?! I do however love these little moments.







He sure does love ketchup and he didnt make too big of a mess, just a little on his shoulder and a lot on his face :)!!!! The joys of being a mommy!!!

2 comments:

  1. It fun to see what they're going to do today to surprise you!!! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh!! Matt likes mustard how is he ganna like his son liking ketchup!! :) He is getting so big, it's probably about time to have another one ;)

    ReplyDelete