Monday, March 22, 2010

Yard Work

Matthew and I spent Friday and Saturday doing nothing but yard work. So by the time Sunday got here we were pretty tired. We sure got a lot accomplished. Here is our proof.


Matthew rototilling one of our many spots.


Our garden spot, I CANT WAIT!!!!


So this is proof that a lot fo work was done. You can actually see through the fence. There used to be tons of weeds surrounding it all the way around. It looks great, even if I am the only one who can truly apprecitate it.


Our little helper. Yes Grandma Jake we borrowed your little shovel. Thanks.


Future farmer and my future slave. Cant wait!


Cute little Logan and my good side (cold sore and all). Oh well you gotta take the good with the bad.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it when the weeds are down and anything seems possible! Good work!

    ReplyDelete