Monday, March 8, 2010

Just to Catch Up

This past week my bother and sister-in-law came home from Connecticut so we spent most of last week in Twin hanging out with them. It was great to see them.


This is the Peterson side: My Grandma and Grandpa Peterson, my dad and Cyndi, all my brothers and sisters (Michelle; Josh, Lauren and Harper; Lance, Courtney and Addyson)


Logan and Addy playin with the bubbles at Grandmas house.


Cute Little Miss Harper Grace


Car Update

So our car got fixed a few weeks ago and I am finally getting pics posted. But it looks great. Both Matthew and I were afraid to drive it after it got fixed. It looked like a brand new car. It drives great and we are just glad to have it back.

BEFORE


AFTER

2 comments:

  1. The car does look great! I am still so glad he didn't get hurt and you didn't have to pay for the car to get fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy There Niki-
    I found your blog through blog stalking other blogs :)!!! WOW...Your family is so grown up ;)..haha....how adorable are the kiddos...Anyways, just wanted to let you know I will now be blogg stalking you :)...feel free to stalk me....but dont expect to be entertained....I very rarley update it anymore....haha....Love ya! Jami

    ReplyDelete