Thursday, April 15, 2010

3 YEARS!!!!

It has been 3 years since Matthew and I had the opportunity to be Sealed For Time and All Eternity in the Bountiful Temple. I can still remember that day and the feelings and thoughts that kept running through me. I was so happy and couldn't believe that I had found the one that I would spend the rest of my life with. It was the happiest day of my life!

Looking back over these past three years, it is amazing to see how far we have come. We have had some pretty good memories, we have sure laughed together, cried together and definitely fallen deeper in love with each other. We have surely had our share of trials and hard times, but we have received our share of blessings . We definitely wouldnt be where we are today without the love and support of our families. Hopefully things will only get better from here. Cant wait to see what our next three years have in store for us. I am one lucky girl!

1 comment: