Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finally Easter Pics!

I love this picture! He had gotten into my cousins Easter baskets and pulled out all of their grass. He had the best time making a mess. I think it is because he is really good at making messes :)!
Just look at that smile.





Out hunting eggs is the good ol' Idaho wind. He sure didnt mind it, but he never really does. He just loves being outside. He made me laugh, he would say ball and pick up the eggs and put them in his basket. Then while he was trying to find another "ball" he would take one out of his basket and throw it.


Was talking to him trying to get him to look up and my sister took the picture. He just wouldnt cooperate so this is our only picture together. Matthew was able to be there because he had to work that night and was at home sleeping.
Heres is a little video that I took so that Matthew could see Logan at his First Easter Egg Hunt at Great-Grandma&pa Peterson's House

No comments:

Post a Comment