Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just An Update

I dont know if I have posted this yet or not but, I offically dont have to go to work any more. Thats right I get to stay home and take care of Logan and Matthew everyday of the week now. YEAH! I think that it will take a little getting used to, because working is a part of me (i have done it since I was little). I think I like to be constantly busy doing some kind of physical labor, it might be nice for a little break. I am going to keep myself busy with a huge garden this year, an active 18 month little boy and with Matthew working all the time and going back to school, and me starting a little side hairbow business and stake girls camp; I think keeping busy will be pretty easy. We cant complain about life, it gets tough somedays but we are pretty blessed and cant wait to see all the changes and blessings that this year brings.

I will post Easter pics as soon as I get our camera back. I left it at my Grandparents house in Twin and havent gotten it back yet.

1 comment: