Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Day Out of the House

I feel like I have been shut up in the house for the past three weeks. The first week Logan had a fever of 102 for five days before it finally broke. All he wanted me to do was hold him, which I did because he was a miserable little guy and I felt bad for him. Although I didn't get much done, at least he got feeling better. The second week was just filled with bad weather. It was always cold, windy, rainy and I think that we even got a little snow. Then this third week Logan got sick again, this time he was throwing up and had diarrhea. I have been going crazy being cooped up inside all day it seems like for these past three weeks, so I went into Twin yesterday and spent most of the day with my mom. First I stopped by my Grandparents house so that they could see Logan and they aren't doing so well, and I am not quite sure how long they will be around. So it is always good to see them.


Then we meet up with my mom. We hung out with her at her house while she mowed her lawn and Logan played outside in her dirt pile. He loved it, filed a dump truck full of dirt with his little shovel. Then we went to lunch, walked around Lowes, then went and got groceries. It is always fun to have someone with me to tend Logan so that I can concentrate on getting the things I need without a fussy child. Then we went back to her house and just talked and played with Logan. It sure was a fun day.


Here is Logan's adventure with Grandma:



She kept trying to get him to help her mow the lawn, because he kept chasing her around the yard. But when she would put him behind it he would freak out and come running to me. I guess that he isn't ready to be assigned mowing the lawn as one of  his chores. I will have to give him a few years.

Although we didnt do anything super big and crazy it sure was nice to get out of the house and go do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment