Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family Updates

Matthew finished he last general course earlier this month and passed his test. Now he is starting on his nursing courses. The goal is to be finished with all his courses by Christmas :)! He is just working on the dairy and waiting to hear if he gets to work at the schools again this year. He is really hoping and he has been dreaming lately that he is back working with the kids. I think he really enjoys that job so I hope he gets to go back.

Logan- do I need to say more. He is just quite a little rambunctious little boy. He sure keeps me on my toes all the time and I wouldnt have it any other way. He is growing to fast and I love all the fun things he does on a daily basis.
  • His new thing is that we tell him not to pee his pants and so he thinks that he cant get any pants wet. I put swim shorts on him so that he can go play outside and strips down to nothing. It sure is a good thing we live in the country and I think that I am going to have to put him in the bath tub with his swim shorts on to solve the naked issue.
  • The other morning I went to change him into clothes for the day and he wouldnt let me take off his jammies. He said, " Logan's shirt, I handsome, I handsome!" I couldnt stop laughing. Matthew came in and said did he just say he was handsome and we both just laughed :)!!!
Ashlee, sweet little Ashlee! She too is growing up way too fast.
  • She has been sitting up by herself for quite a while.
  • She holds her own bottle.
  • We tried her out in her jumperoo at the beginning of this month and she loved it.
  • She is loving food. We had mastered carrots, sweet potatoes and squash, applesauce and bananas.
  • Her first words were "DADA," which is always fun to hear her say :)!
  • She is the happiest baby and is the best baby ever!
  • She still sleeps through the night 8:30pm-6:30am. YAY!!!
Me- Well lets just say life has been a little stressful this past week. Primary President has been really stressful for me. I have a counselor who has a sister with cancer and she has been gone a lot (which is totally understandable). My other counselor just is too busy to be of any assistance (GRRR!). Who isnt busy? If it wasnt for my secretary I think I would have given up already! But I am hanging in their. I just had a stressful Sunday. I had to teach sharing time for the second week in a row, which was okay, because it was a really great one. I enjoyed teaching it. My secretary was gone for her sisters week in California and then both my counselors left after sacrament, which left me all by myself. Talk about stressed out. We made it through, but I think that I need to change things. So hopefully I can get things figured out, because we need to have the program ready to go by the end of September and we havent started on it. I sure hope I have a better week this week :)!

A little pick-me-up delivered to my door yesterday. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going well! Hopefully the stress goes away soon though! Keep your chin up! Very pretty flowers by the way!

    ReplyDelete