Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Leo Smith Family Reunion

So on Saturday the 9th of July we went to the Leo Smith Family Reunion. Lisa was in charge of it this year and it was close so we were able to go. We packed the car with toys for Ashlee, towels, swimming gear and a change of clothes and hit the road. We headed for Hagerman and we ready for a day of rafting. We ate good food and then spent the rest of the day rafting :)! So a big thanks to Lisa and Flint for putting it together, it sure was a fun day! It was fun to meet people that I didnt know and to see those again who I did know.

Giving the food time to settle before hitting the rafts.

1st Trip down the river.

I had to guide a raft and this was my first time, so I made all those who had been before go in my raft. We did pretty good, we hit some really good rapids and then missed a few, but it was still fun.

Thanks to those that watched our kids so that we could go.

Getting Loaded for Another Run

All ready to go!

We played a few Minute to Win It games while we waited for the rafters to get back.

Yep the cookie game, is always fun to watch :)!

Gotta love Aunt Vickie, she always is up for playing games :)!

All a little tried after a long and fun day of rafting.
Now I want to go again. It was nice to be on the water on a hot day. Cant wait to go again.

2 comments:

  1. This post brought back the memories of when we would go down the river for muthual(sp?, and all the fun people we would go with! Man, we had some fun leaders and friends (didn't we!?!) I always had fun AFTER the fact, but it always SCARED me to Death to actually get up the courage to go!!! Looks like you guys had a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! The Minute to Win It games crack me up!

    ReplyDelete