Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Sisters Getting Married

My Big Sis is getting married on September 3rd. So we had a bridal shower for her on July 23rd, because that is the day she told us to have it! You just gotta love Michelle, she is pretty stubborn and when she has her mind made up, there is no changing it :)!!! It was a little short notice for people to come, but we had a pretty good turnout. We played a few games: Guess the herbs and spices, wedding word scramble and then we answered questions to get to know more about Michelle and Val. Then we had a light snack of delicious fresh fruit, brownie cupcakes, banana bars, and lemonade :)!! Then Michelle opened her gifts. A big thanks to Jen for helping me. It was fun!









1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have made it for the festivities. Congrats to Michelle and hopefully I will see you on September 3rd.

    ReplyDelete