Tuesday, September 7, 2010

26 Weeks


I cant believe that I am over half way. I have been feeling great for the most part. I am starting to see a pattern in both my pregnancies. My lower back starts to hurt about 20 weeks and hurts everyday. I sure wish these precious little babies would learn to not sit so low and so far back that they put sooo much pressure on my lower back. I try not to complain too much and just deal with it, because I guess if thats the only thing I have to complain about then I am doing pretty good. I am just sooo excited to be preparing to welcome another sweet little spirit into our home. I am also loving that I get to do some extra shopping for clothes and cute girlie things. I am certainly ready for her to be here already. Matthew is still a little nervous about having a girl, but I am pretty sure that she will have him wrapped around her finger before she is a day old :)!!!!!! I dont think that Logan quite understands that he will be getting a little sister, but he can say her name "Asheee," it is too cute. He is going to be an amazing big brother, I love watching him with Hailey. They sure have fun and he is very tender with her most of the time. I have to say that I have an amazing family and we cant wait to meet our little Ashlee Nicole :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment