Monday, September 13, 2010

A Few Random Moments

We got to have Carson over to play last week and after hours of constant playing, they decided that they wanted to sit down and watch the Little Mermaid. So I put them on the couch and started the movie and this is what I found. They crawled right next to each other and got under the blanket. I thought it was too cute and I luckily got a picture before Logan realized what I was doing and jumped up.

While I was helping Tianna, we realized that Logan wasnt being loud or causing trouble. So Tianna went and checked on him and she found him sound asleep, somewhat covered up with the blanket. The kid must have been pretty tired to have laid down by himself for a nap. What a CUTE kid!!!
So I needed to get a few things done the other day and Logan kept pulling on my leg and wanted me to play. So I pulled out some paints so that he could entertain himself for just a little while so that I could finish my chores. He did a good job!





Although by the end he had more in his mouth, hair and on his hands and face than he got on the paper. But he sure had a good time. He sure is a joy to have around. I love getting to spend my days with him and watch him learn new things and enjoy the simple joys in life. Oh to be a kid again :)!

1 comment:

  1. Little Mermaid? One of my faves! =) Looks like the boys had a FUN day!

    ReplyDelete