Thursday, September 23, 2010

More of Logan

So while Michelle and I were canning, Matt had to go move some bales so he said that he would take Logan in the loader with him. So I couldnt miss out on getting a few pics of Logan going to work with daddy.
Not sure about it.
Feelin pretty good about it now that daddy was going to let me drive. :)


Matt said that Logan fell asleep on the way to the field so he had to move bales while holding a sleeping little boy. Maybe I need to work on my timing of sending him to work with daddy. I need to pick a better time than nap time. Oh well!

Pictures of Logan enjoying one of his birthday presents.


Playing with Hailey and Aunt Nana

Figuring out the water wheel.

Can we say too CUTE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures in the loader. My kids LOVE going with daddy too! Ryan has also held a sleeping baby in the loader and tractor and swather, etc. The kids love it and dad's get use to it! Logan is sure a cute little thing! I also LOVE your background! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN pictures! Looks like he loves that water table! And I laughed reading about how he fell asleep in the tractor! =) Addyson has done the same on the lawn mower! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete