Monday, September 13, 2010

Made My Day

So like I have posted before I am trying really hard to be thrifty when it comes to buying clothes for Ashlee. I mean I am looking for good quality clothes and stuff for really good prices. So the other day I went shopping with my sister and I got a 3 pairs of brand new shorts, and 2 shirts for about $8. But the deal that made my day was the fact that I got 3 little snow outfits, 7 night gowns, 18 shorts/pants/dresses/jackets/hats, 30 onesies, and 27 sleepers and a little tummy time play mat all for $20. I found this add on craigslist that said over 20 sleepers and more for $20. And I cant see paying $7 or more for just one so I thought that I would check it out. And I am pretty cautious about craigslist because you never know. But I called the lady and she sounded really nice and of course I made my sister go with me, because there was no way that I was going to go alone. But we got there and everything looked great. She had a bag of 0-3 month clothes and then she threw in newborn and 3-6 month clothes and a toy. I am now set for at least 6 months (other than a few other small things I want). Then only draw back is that pretty much everything is pink. Not that I am against pink, but I would like a few other colors. Beggars cant be choosers! Just happy to be getting clothes without breaking the bank. So now I have well over 50 more items for Ashlee. It really just made my day that everything looks so nice and there is so much of it :)! Cant help but smile after a deal like this :)!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment