Thursday, April 14, 2011

4 YEARS

Wow 4 years ago Matthew and I were married for time and all eternity in the Bounitful Utah Temple. It was such an amazing day. We were blessed to have so many family and friends there to support us on the best day of our lives. These past four years have definitely been the best adventure we have been on. We have had our ups and downs and I like to think that we have more ups than downs. We have enjoyed being married and look forward to many more years together. We have been blessed with two wonderful children and wouldnt want our life any different. I truly did marry my best friend and I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!

So since it is our 4th Anniversary I am going to write 4 things that I love about Matthew and each year I will add one more thing to the list.

  1. He truly is MY BETTER HALF. We are similiar in many ways and different in many ways. He makes up for where I lack and I wouldnt want it any other way. He pushes me to be better and I love that about him. I am a true women and run off my emotions more than I need to, and he is there to calm me down and help me realize what things are important and what things I need to just let go.
  2. He is truly a very understanding and loving husband. THE BEST HUSBAND EVER! He has to put up with me! I bet that I am hard to live with at times, but he never really complains about anything. I can get after him over things and he is just so calm and patient with me. He treats we with love and respect and I appreciate it and Love him very much.
  3. The BEST FATHER! He is so patient and will go out of his way to help take care of the kids. I absolutely love to watch him with Logan and Ashlee. He loves to play and talk to them. I can see how much they love him. I love to hear Logan yell DADDY when Matt walks in the door from work and I love that he runs and gives him a hug and kiss when he walks out the door to go to work. He truly is an amazing father!
  4. He is definitely a BIG KID! He loves to have fun and has a great sense of humor. He is always making me laugh and he can always make me smile when I am having a bad day. He really is just a big kid at heart, and I need to appreciate it a little more. I am always so serious and I need to find that kid in me a little more often. He really does find the best in everything and is always so happy. I love the big kid that I am married to.

Beautiful Day 4.14.2007

Look at us now in 2011
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!

1 comment: