Monday, April 11, 2011

Mutual FUN!

So for mutual on the 6th we had a little party. As you can see our mutual group is definitely getting bigger. We have gotten 4 new girls already this year and we have one more coming in. We lost two of these awesome girls on Sunday and will lose one more before the year is through. I have to say that it has definitely been a fun 2-1/2 years that I have been in Young Womens. We definitely have the best girls ever and I have enjoyed all the time I have been with them :)! 




Here is the cake I made for the party. I am addicted to the show CAKE BOSS, so I decided to make something more than just an ordinary cake with frosting from a can. Although, it is nothing like Buddy's cakes you gotta start somewhere right. So I made a double layered chocolate cake with chocolate ganache in the middle and then frosted with with whipped cream frosting. I added some flicks of chocolate ganache on top then added bright sprinkles. It didn't taste too bad either. Actually it was yummy! I cant wait to make Birthday cakes this year :)!

Let the Games Begin!

So we played Minute to Win It again because it is one of our girls favorites, they are pretty competitive and I love it! We only got through 5 of the activities since we had so many girls, but we had fun anyways.

This one was definitely messier than we had planned. In this one there are three set of cups filled with water and spaced 3",6" and 9" apart. The goal is to blow a ping pong ball from one cup into the other. You have to get all three into the opposite cup in a minute to complete the task.





This activity was the one where there are coins in the cans and you start with 5 pennies and got to 40 pennies in increments of 5. Then you have a minute to put them in order from 5 to 40. The girls did good. Some got it right and other had a few mixed up.



It was fun to watch the girls. They all said wow these are harder than they look. Made me LAUGH! We sure have fun on nights like this. So glad we have such outgoing girls that love to have fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like TONS of fun! =) Minute to Win it is such an awesome game! Bet the girls had a blast playing and eating dessert! =)

    ReplyDelete