Saturday, April 9, 2011

LoGaN TiMe


Here are some photos that show what Logan has been up to lately!

He loves to go to the tree at the far end of the garden, he even gets the cat and the puppy to go with him on his adventures :)!

Logan and Phantom love to climb the steps in front of our house.

He was yelling at me to come climb the steps with him. He is so demanding sometimes :)!

I have to say that if I would let him Logan would live outside with Phantom. He just loves spending as much time outside as possible. I can already tell these two are going to cause a lot of trouble and will become best friends. I cant wait to see all the fun times these two have together. A boy and his dog, gotta love it :)!


So today I was trying to get Logan to sit still and cooperate so that I could get a good picture of just him. He hates pictures and tries anything and everything he can to not let me get a picture of just him. GRRRR! One of these day right??? I sure hope so. He can be such a little troll somedays, but its a good thing that he is such a handsome little troll. I sure love this little boy. So here are the picture I got this morning.






I will keep trying! Hes gotta love the camera one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment