Thursday, April 14, 2011

Business Is Good

So last year we started a website where I am selling bows, flowers, and headbands. This year I added marabou butterflies, dragonflies and fairy flowers. Matthew has been crazy busy at figuring out the marketing on the Internet. He has done a pretty good job. We didn't sell much last year, just pretty much tried to get all the stuff I needed to get it up and running. So this year we are just trying to get the word out about our products and our website. Last month was a pretty good month and this month is going great too! I have sold products to people in New York, Texas, and I just finished a big custom order for a lady in Tennessee. I cant forget also that I have sold to people locally also! I am just excited that we are starting to make a little money and starting to get a customer base. It is pretty exciting and I just hope that things continue to pick up.






Here is the dress that I was sent a picture of to match bows and a little pair of pantaloons to. These are Easter dresses, I think they are beautiful.

Here are the little Bo Peep Style capri length pantaloons my mom sewed for this project. Thanks Mom!

Then I added some bows to the side of each leg.

These are two fo the 4 bows I made for this customer.

Here are the other two. All the bows go with 4 dresses that are the one pictured above.
This project was fun to work on. The customer was wonderful to work with and she loved everything!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your bows are beautiful! I really think you should get a cute button we can all put on our blogs. It might push some more business your way. They say you can make your own, but I couldn't figure it out. These cute girls will make one and install for $15. http://www.2timesdesign.com/other/ They did my blog design a year ago. There might be other cheaper deals out there too. Glad to hear your business is picking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that business is going well! That is a super cute dress that you had to match everything to! =)

    ReplyDelete