Monday, April 11, 2011

KiDs

Here are a few more pics from my photo shoot the other day with Ashlee and Logan.

She is growing, but still seems tiny. We sure are enjoying her!

She is fascinated by the red light on the camera so she wont smile when I hold the camera in front of her. She just stares at the red light.

These next photos are of Logan and Ashlee and I LOVE THEM ALL!

What two wonderful kids that we have been blessed with!




As you can see Ashlee cant keep her fingers out of her mouth. She is teething. Her top two teeth are sure giving her grief this past week. I sure hope that they hurry up and break through so she wont be so miserable.

Logan is just so full of it everyday. I am glad he is such an active little boy. He sure keeps me on the move and he tests my patience everyday.

1 comment:

  1. What FUN pictures!! =) Sorry to hear Ashlee hasn't been feeling too well, hopefully if it's teeth they won't give her too much trouble!

    ReplyDelete