Monday, February 20, 2012

Blankies!

So when Logan was born he had to go to the NICU for a day so that they could get his blood sugar up, and while he was there they let him use a cute orange and yellow fleece blanket. When we were leaving I asked if we could keep the blanket, because I could see then at a day old that he loved that blanket. They let us and we have one very happy little boy :)! It has been through everything with him: His stay in the NICU, his staph infection ordeal, the mud, the grass, it has eaten lunch with him, had some juice, milk, you name it and they have gone through it together. It is good to know that Logan and his Orange Bwankie have such a strong bond. Not sure what I am going to do in 18-20 years when I might have to explain to his wife, why he cant leave it behind, but by then it will be her problem :)!!!! Just kidding (I hope)!

So seeing as how big brother has such a cool blankie, it would only make since that Ashlee needs a blankie of her own to carry around right?! Right! So the other day I decided that it was time to do just that; get Ashlee her own tag-along blankie. Her story is, that she has a few fleece blankets that are the ones with the tied edges and she absolutely loves them. She has to be rubbing the knots through her fingers when she is going to sleep or just waking up. I am tired of her whining because she cant drag the big ones around so only a year late Ashlee got her own cool blankie!

Blankies!!!!
I am officially the coolest mom ever at our house :)!!!!!

1 comment: