Wednesday, February 29, 2012

On This Extra Day of 2012

So we didnt do anything special this the 29th of February. Although I thought about doing something special today because it was a leap year, we didnt. First of all the weather was a bit strange, I am sure it was a cold day anyway, but then all of a sudden a mini blizzard came through. All of a sudden the wind picked up and then snow was just a comin down, you couldnt see very much. Yep kinda crazy!!! So we stayed inside, because we are all trying to get over a nasty cough.

Things we did do:
Normal things like the kids and I ate breakfast together. Then I began my quest of getting caught up on laundry while watching the Netflix that came. The kids played together and then during a break between laundry I put these two water loving kiddos in the bathtub. We ate lunch and then both kids took a nap, which doesnt happen very often. So I was able to do some more laundry without any interruptions. Then the kids and I have just been playing.

A First For Ashlee and Logan

I finally painted Ashlees Toenails. She did great and just sat there and let me paint them.

Well if Ashlee gets hers painted naturally Logan wanted his painted. I however told him that boys dont get their nails painted and Matthew was there to confirm our discussion. But I did however paint them with CLEAR polish so that he wouldnt feel left out. He was okay with that!

Yep so that was our fun filled extra day this the 29th Day of February 2012!!!
Happy Leap Year!!!


Here Is A Fun Project that I did Last Night!

It was a little harder than I thought that it was going to be, But I am really happy with how they turned out!

I wrapped letters in yarn. It was an idea I saw on pintrest.

I have had these letters for quite some time and I just wasnt sure what to do with them. I am glad I waited and I cant wait to hang these on my wall.

Yep they are going on my future FAMILY wall :)!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE toes! And FUN letters!! I would have never thought to put yarn on letters... I guess that's the point of Pinterest huh? hahaha! They turned out fun though! By the colors i'm guessing they are for your living room??? :)

    ReplyDelete