Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bright White


So for the longest time I have wanted to bleach my teeth. I have wanted to bleach them ever since high school, but I am too cheap to buy the whitening strips and it is kind of expensive to get bleach trays from a dentist. So I have put it off and put it off, until now :)! They started a dental hygiene program here at CSI and I have taken advantage of helping them with their schooling. How nice of me, right :)?! Well all I can say is that when you don't have a lot of money and no dental plan on you insurance, the dentist is the last place you worry about going. So lets just say it has been a while since I have gotten a cleaning from the dentist. Well to kill two birds with one stone, I decided that I would help a friend out and I became one of her patients. This allowed her to get some more experience cleaning teeth and I was able to get my teeth cleaned, x-rayed, and I got bleach trays at quite the discount! All I can say is that I saved about $180 on just the bleach trays and probably even more on the cleaning and x-rays. It was great to get my teeth cleaned, but I am the most excited about finally getting my bleach trays. I officially bleached my teeth for the first time last night and I cant wait to get them white and keep them there. I don't want anyone to think that I have really yellow teeth, I just would like them to be a little whiter. And I also am doing it, because my awesome sister who is a dental assistant has told me on more than one occasion that my teeth are yellow-ish (talk about adding salt to the wound). I cant wait to see my new pearly whites :)!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH...I so wish i lived closer. I would TOTALLY take advantage of it too. I feel EXACTLY like you do. I know the dentist has told me before that my teeth are quite white....but I worry about them being YELLOWISH too! I would LOVE to bleach them! JEALOUS!!

    ReplyDelete