Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

We don't really do anything super special for Valentines Day at our house. I did however get up and make us heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. Logan thought it was pretty cool that our pancakes were HEARTS :)! So at least he was excited!



YUMMY!!!

Then I tried to dress the kiddos up in Valentine-ish Clothes and take pictures, but for some reason they don't like to sit very long for pictures (wonder where they got that from) so this is what I got.

Looking Good In his Red Shirt :)!!!

Cute in Pink!

Look at their excitement for Valentines Day Photos :)!

That's better. Cute kids sitting in their new Cars chairs!

Then we went to town and bought stuff to make a fun Valentine Treat, went and got a toy from Kings and rented two movies one of which was a free Valentine Movie from Redbox :)!

The best part of making the treat was that Logan sat and helped me with every step! But I think it was because I let him occasionally eat an ingredient here and there. It sure was fun to see how excited he was when we got everything done.  

Look at the concentration!

One happy boy unwrapping a Hug to eat!

We are making progress!

Ready to go into the oven :D!

Pan #2

He just sat and ate M&Ms while I put them on the melted chocolate.

Yep I think this will be on tradition that we will do every Valentines Day :)!

We had a pretty low key day with a few fun extras! So it was a great day! We got to settle down after dinner and we watched Mr Poppers Penguins (Super Cute Movie) and The Help (Also a good movie).  Matthew and I will be going out to dinner sometime next week to celebrate. So Happy Valentines Day 2012!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment