Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What a little Stinker

So lately I have to just laugh. Logan has quite the personallity and here are a few of the cute/ not so funny at the time/ and did he really moments from the past few days.

On Sunday during sacrament, I was passing the sacrament tray to Matt and my arm just happened to be at Logans mouth level (he was sitting on my lap) and he put his lips to my arm and blew to make a farting noise. OH MY GOSH it was loud and during sacrament which is super quiet. I could have killed him, but he looked up at me and just laughed, so I just laughed with him :)! What a little stinker!!!

Yesterday, I had the privilege of loading the kids up and heading to town to get much needed groceries. Of course since it was Monday and my mom doesnt work on Mondays we had to meet up with her. So we stopped by her house to see the progress of her kitchen remodel and then she took Logan with her to the bank and I took Ashlee with me to the post office. Well I guess while they were at the bank Logan told the teller that his mom was sick and that she had two sores on her lips. WHAT!! It sure was a good thing that I wasnt with them, what a little stinker. So not that I like to share it, but I guess that it is a fact of life. I had been sick last week and I got a couple cold sores on my lips. So thanks for sharing little man :/!

After the bank and post office we met up again to do a little shopping. We went a few places, but while we were at Maurices Logan showed off his dancing skills. They always have music going in Maurices and the lady at Maurice was talking to us and Logan says to her watch this and proceeds to bust out his AWESOME Dance moves. What a nice lady to tell him his dance moves were pretty cool! He definitely doesnt need any more encouragement to show off his dance moves just ask him and he will show you. I had to just chuckle to myself. Gotta love this little Boy!!!!

I took mom to lunch and we decided to take the kids to Arctic Circle because it had a PlayZone! They had a blast. Logan will play with any kid that will let him play with them. So he had fun running around. We put Ashlee up on it so that she could go down the slide. It surprised me that she just went to the slide turned around and went down on her tummy. No one helped her and no one showed her, she just did it. The second time she went down she was up on her feet and if only I could have caught the look on her face it was priceless. She is pretty fearless, and I am not sure how I fell about it.

What a Fun Day!



So although my kids can be little stinkers sometimes, I sure love the memories I have with them!

1 comment:

  1. I CRACKED UP reading about Logan in Sacrament!! Too funny! I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but I'm glad you got to laugh about it :) Kids will be kids! Gotta love it! :)

    ReplyDelete