Friday, February 3, 2012

The Day I Realized My Babies are Growing Up

At the first part of February we were hanging out at home, just like most days and it hit me that my cute little babies are growing up :(! They sure are growing up way too fast, and it sure is such a blessing that I get to spend everyday with them, experience: new things, scary things, sad things, happy things, and funny things with them. I have to say that creating memories with these two is the greatest accomplishment of my life. Although I have days that I wish I could go back to working, or days where I feel unappreciated, or just plain warn-out, I wouldnt trade being able to be at home with my kids for anything. Here are two of the most precious things in this mothers world:


 Logan and I were playing in the living room and we didnt hear a peep from Ashlee so we went exploring and this is what we discovered. One very tired little girl.

She was laying in front of the vent. Who could blame her, warm air blowin on her and her favorite blankie :)!

So precious we just couldnt move her!!!

I believe this was the moment it hit me that time is moving way too fast.


Watching them together, sure brought a smile to my face. I just love that they LOVE doing things together!

Mr. Logan and Miss Ashlee

She would give the cheesiest smile every time I put her glasses on! Love this little girl !

My two cheese balls :)!

The two cutest kids in the world :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment