Friday, February 24, 2012

PLAYING OUTSIDE

So today was a okay day. It was sunny and warm enough to let the kids play outside for a little while. I was getting them ready and realized that Logan is set to go with warm play clothes, but I seriously need to get Ashlee some warmer play clothes. I mean I have a coat and stuff for other days, but I didnt want her to get her good stuff dirty so I just bundled her up the best I could for the few minutes she would be outside. It sure is a good thing these two wonderful kids love to play together most of the time. They both love the outdoors as well, so it sure is going to be a fun spring, summer and fall this year :)!!!

Enjoying her time running around outside.

His favorite place to play, in the flower bed outside the back door :)!

Chasing each other in the front lawn.

Logan and Ashlee both enjoying the dirt ;)!

Neither one wanted to sit very still for a picture.

Playing on the slide :)!
They were both just as happy as could be to be playing outside. Hurry up and get here Spring, everyone at this house is sure ready for you to get here :)!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures!! :) Looks like they both love to be outside! Hoping the weather warms up your direction and ours!! We are so ready for Spring too!!

    ReplyDelete